One of the best ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing. In this post, we will explain how to start affiliate marketing on Pinterest without a blog.
Table of Contents
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
This involves recommending a product to someone. When that person buys from you, you earn a commission, somewhat like a percentage of the overall profit.
Pinterest has over 419 billion active users. These users are mostly from top-tier countries. This makes Pinterest a gold mine for affiliate marketing.
How To Start Affiliate Marketing On Pinterest Without A Blog In 2021
First, you have to select a niche. It is simply a field market of specialization. Selecting the right niche for affiliate marketing is fundamental to making profits on Pinterest.
Before selecting a niche, ask yourself these questions;
Is my niche popular?
Does my niche have a larger audience of interests?
Are there enough affiliate programs and products to promote in my niche market?
If the answer to the questions is yes, then you are good to go.
Most Profitable Niches On Pinterest In 2021
Join An Affiliate Program
To make some money online with affiliate marketing on Pinterest without a blog, you need products to promote. A couple of products won’t do. You need a program with a wide range of products to promote in your niche. This will help you know what best to serve your audience.
These affiliate networks hold a range of products under series of niches.
Please be aware that sometimes Pinterest won’t allow you to promote products from some of these networks directly. You might want to check for Pinterest policies with regard to these networks.
But don’t fidget at this time. As we progress, we will see how you can bypass any of the issues associated with posting affiliate links on Pinterest.
After signing up for these programs, simply look under the product page, select the product you wish to promote and grab your affiliate link.
Optimize Your Pinterest Profile
Pinterest is a visual platform. To beat the competition and rise to the top, you need to optimize your profile like a shiny object attracting loads of individuals.
Every aspect of your page must represent your niche. This will help the Pinterest algorithm understand what your profile represents, and whom to show your content to.
Here are the key elements you should pay attention to;
- Profile name: Give your profile a name related to your brand. E. g Weightloss Path, Fitness Hub, Food lab e.t.c.
- Bio: This is where to get to explain what your profile is about. State specifically what your content would be all about. Make sure your profile is keyword optimized. Not sure about what keywords to use, then use the autocomplete feature on the search bar.
- Board: This is where you get to group your pin content. You don’t have to be fancy with this. Simply name each board according to your niche market. For example, if you are in the weight loss niche, you can name one board ‘Diets for weight loss. All pins you will add to that board will be on weight-loss diets, you get the gist.
- Board Description: This is where you simply explain what each board features. Again, be sure to add your focus keyword in your description
- Pin: This is more link your visual content. Here is an example below;
The best kind of pins contain these useful characteristics;
- A combination of bright colors
- Text description (Simple and precise)
- A simple clear image that grabs attention.
Pin description: This is where to tell about your pin. Be sure to include the exact text appearing on your pin in your title.
To create a pin for free, consider using canva. They have prebuilt pins you can customize.
If you find it hard creating beautiful pins, then hire experts on Fiverr to do the job.
To create a pin, you have to follow the steps outlined below;
- Upload the pin image you created
- Create keyword-optimized title
- Provide a description of your pin
- Add your affiliate link
In other to safely paste your affiliate link on Pinterest regardless of what affiliate program you joined, you need a simple landing page.
Simply head over to http://sites.google.com
Don’t worry you won’t be creating blogs. All you need do is to add an image to the product, and then give a beef description about the product.
Next, add your affiliate link to the product, then publish your site. It takes less than 10 minutes to set this up.
After publishing your site, you will be given a unique link to the website.
This is the link you will add to the ‘destination link’ section while creating your pin.
This is but a simple method on how to start affiliate marketing without a blog on Pinterest.
Would you like to get an in-depth tutorial on how to make money using Pinterest?
This book is a complete guide to Pinterest, with no stone left unturned. You will discover from start to finish how to grow your business on the platform and make money.
If this is something you are interested in, click here to get instant access.